jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject

At school there were not many subjects that I liked math and history for example. But not all was bored, that was also the subject of visual art that I loved to attend. in visual arts into many things such as sculptures, paintings, et cetera. I liked this subject that I loved from small things to create new drawings, sculptures, among other things. whenever the subject had good grades, not because we make things easy but because I really liked it.

Another subject that I liked was music (also with art) that taught us to use different instruments, which I was most difficult was to learn the guitar for that much hurt fingers pressing the strings. but when we played the song I was going to drive better. I'm not a great singer but I made it easier than playing guitar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario