martes, 16 de junio de 2009

The best in my area


I think the best in the area of education is Gabriel Salazar. He is a historian known in the world. last semester we had the honor of having classes with him. I learned a lot about how best to teach.
The most important thing we teach is that children have a very interesting story to tell, it's our job to publicize this story.
Professor Gabriel Salazar for Chile today is a bit out of the margins. Ever said that Chile should have better memory and not forget that the real story is the one that tells the villagers. The most humble and simple people who are living the story differently. This new way of making history is not on the books that gives us the government is not in books written by historians.

It is possible that our society is not yet ready to change your way of thinking as it did Don Gabriel Salazar

I would like to know as much as him and be faithful to my beliefs.


1 comentario: