jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

my future

I will do in my future? I would love to work in education because I really like teaching and learning with children, but I also like to continue studying psychology and maybe another career or make a magister related area that. Education in psychology or anything. But to study it is necessary to have money
Leaving everything to one side, the time and money, dream with the power to open a kindergarten for all children. megustaría teach them new things, help them cope with their lives well. that children learn to choose what they want, they see that the school gives them the freedom and autonomy to grow.

otherwise I'd like to do is travel the world, I know it is very ambitious but possible. know other places, other cultures would help me grow as a person.

but focused on the most intimate I would love to have a family and give more joy to my parents

I think I have much time left and much to enjoy in life ... I hope to do anything they want to do now.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario