miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

My ideal job

It's hard for me to deciderce mde that unlike many people I think that our area has the most able to develop in a number formaa. can be in research, work in NGOs, rural education, adult, etc.. but I have thought about an alternative that interested me enough

My ideal job is to be a teacher somewhere rural. ideally at the southern tip of Chile. I think we need a good education llebar to distant places of our capital, because it always the children of the cities, especially santiago stained more opportunities than children in extreme places of our country.

I am from people who think that such children are more inteciones of parender new things, give a high value on education because they know that there are few opportunities tuienn at your fingertips, not that they do not know but that not given the necessary opportunities to develop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario