miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

The best photograph

This picture is my favorite, here is my little niece Michelle, she is eight years old, in this moment she was playing in a square of the Serena, is something that remids me of her. I took this photograph when I was on vacation two years ago, when visiting with my parents. From that moment that I do not see, but every weekend I call by cell phone, she tells me of her pranks and what they do in school, she has excellent qualifications. I am proud of it!!

Serena lives in my sister Mònica with my brother- in- law Henry and my niece Michelle, when I miss them I see this photograph and I remember the precious moments with we spent together. My niece is very important in my life, her is my beautiful little girl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario