miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My last vacation

In the summer I did work in everything holidays but went for one week in Frebrary with my boyfriend Jorge and his family (Granddad, Granny and his sisters Marcia and Daniela) We to stay in the hostal "El Velero", there we sleep and ate delicious food... ñam!!. In the morning we went to seaboard central ( San Antonio, Algarrobo...). We went to swim in the beach of seaboard every day´s and to night went to the Pubs and disco...We spendit well

I remember that the climate in the morning was cold but in the rest of day was very Heat..uf!!. I did not know what to dress... to use jacket or not. Jorge did not like the heat but to my if because I can swim in the beach.

the moment I will never forget about it, is the Saint Valentine's Day because my boyfriend we met a romantic walk along the city, we walk along the beach while we look at the late afternoon and in the night we want to dance. It was one very special day ... and I will not forget it

The bad thing was the return because we travel so much that the feet were scars

Probably next summer it will is very good

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario