miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is the Console video games "Play station", i got it two years ago and bought with my boyfriend is the crazy about the video games.
I got it because in the free times we bored. I do with it play sometimes in the weekend whit my boyfriend and his sisters, we play aventure and role games. Wy life wolud be the same wiyhout my Play station, enjoy play with my console video games but it isn´t important for my life.

I also other favorite piece of technology, is the laptop because it is comfortable and I can take it anywhere without connecting it to electricity, can be connected to the internet where I want for to work in the university and but I haven´t the laptop because I have very little money and I can´t buy one. I can live without fun playing video games.

Save money and maybe porfin able to compare a laptop, so everything would be easier!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario