miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

First Term: Good and bad points

My experience in the first term 2009 was very good, I learned many things in college, I had the privilege to know excellent teachers. This semester I learned some things but knew theoretically that when visiting places of educational practices could not make them. I also know the more amiable side of the teachers because some teachers were very friendly with us. I even talked with some teachers in the corridors of the university but did not speak only of studies, we talk about everyday life.
I can not speak much about the sport that I really am not a fan of that.

Here at the university require us to make a minimum two sports. I now do two sports, Power fitness and other called Pilates. I was tired too but I had to do it.
The challenges faced were the subject of English, I was not much to write in English, much less talk but I do possible.
My family had a good start of the year because my brother now has the professional title "teacher", soon in the future there will be two teachers in my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario