miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

I would like to go Mexico, specially my favorite place Acapulco. I would like visit its beautiful beach, its white sand and blue sea. I like to go Mexico because Acapulco is a place to have a rest after all work in the University and the stress in my city. I know its beautiful beaches only by the images that appear on the Mexican soap opera.
Acapulco is a place to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscape. I would love to bathe in the sea to sail on a yacht. Paradise is a place.
Acapulco has the best combination of entertainment and the beauty of nature. I could spend day and night to enjoy the incredible surprise of this tropical paradise.
Acapulco is a perfect place to relax, it is always good to stop and have free time just for me. I do not think that Acapulco is a place to study or work. I could study in Cuba, that is a place where I could learn a lot of pedagogy, but when I want to take a break from the routine I would go to Acapulco

1 comentario:

  1. Yenni:

    Come to Mexico together, I find many beautiful and interestin stories.
    Together we came take a few Tequilas and dance a rancheras...

    Kisses

    Ariadna

    ResponderEliminar