viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Self evaluation my academic year 2009



This year has passed quickly, just beginning March and we do not realise that very soon we are already in the last days of the year. Despite how quickly time has passed is always important to pause a little and make an analysis or a reflection of the year which is already finished. During the year have been an endless number of things that are important to me as a professional development because I can already say that I am currently in the most important stage of my career, and are the final steps to achieving my dream goal “be professional. "


This year we will already have had classes that have been important in my career. I learned many things that relate directly to our work as educators. I advanced in my way, every time I come to be more professional and I feel more prepared to face our work but in real contexts.

Many teachers in our careers have been a foundation for us to grow as people and professionals, for example, teachers of language classes, construction of the social, family and community history and have taught us to take responsibility for education in Chile, keep in mind that we fulfilled a fundamental role in the development and growth of our country. However I have to improve in many aspects such as being more persistent with what I want, fight for those things that I think are necessary for my career as an educator, have to fight for more optimal library demanding the increase in available texts area of education, that's what I commit myself and not let others seeking solutions to problems that involve me also.



This academic year, compared with previous years, has been most valuable and challenging because we are more connected with our career, we're clear on objectives and which path we choose to achieve them.



When I look back I have Realized that I have accomplished many thing, I have made good progress, I feel more adult and responsible with the way I have chosen. My achievements are not just for myself; my family is also behind it, they who have given me the strength to move on and l have given me courage not to decline. I have many things to improve and many more to strengthen. This year has had many challenges but it is only the beginning of a long way in the not too distant future I will be completely proud

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario