jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Election day

I don´t registered to vote and for this moment I`m not interested in politician, possibly maybe in next years I consider registered in the election. The politics in this time are big liars, they promise to obtain votes but not carry out an offer. My opinion on electoral campaigns I s very criticize because I don’t think so in candidates, I think what they have nothing for contribute in the society. They are seek fame and power, take a control on the Estate.

The next president he must be in promise whit the persons in social risk and the controversial areas in relation whit contingency. He has in mind solutions for the people, his temperament must be suitable for to take risk and to be able guide the government.

Never and ever has I thought consider be politician because I don’t interested I’m in the office far from the realities of the people. Other reason is because I don´t the idea doesn´t attract me, is very bored. I would work in the ministery of education because I ´m qualified for take hold this public office, I have knowledge on education in children’s.

In my country the problems are in special in the area of criminal, social protection, juvenile delinquency and desertion in schools

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario